Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Keep Your New Year's Resolutions: Stay Organized

It's a bit past a week since the turn of 2010. How are you upholding your New Year's Resolutions? Didn't think so. Most of us aren't, so we did a little Googling to find tips and tricks to help fulfill our goals. We came across an article in the Wall Street Journal about an artist and writer who was so disorganized that she "spent much of her time looking for misplaced supplies in her office clutter." And now, a year after making her New Year's Resolution in 2009 to get organized, she is keeping her clutter down and managing her deadlines. She says, to quote the article, "my life is so much easier."


It's always refreshing to hear stories of people getting and staying organized, let alone the positive impact it makes on their life. And that's the value of meebee.com - it's a safe, simple tool to help anyone save time and effort, letting you focus on the better things in life. See for yourself in this rundown of meebee.com, alongside Microsoft Movie Maker and GoogleWave

3 comments:

  1. Ya I'm already failing at all of my resolutions - pretty pathetic. Does meebee have a feature that can write my dissertation for me?! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya my cubicle is a disgrace. Certainly need to change something, will give the site a try for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klasikcarz148January 12, 2010

    Gave it a try, seems cool. Have been looking for something other than outlook for my scheduling, i think I have about 7,000 past/ pending tasks! ha

    ReplyDelete