Tuesday, November 24, 2009

meebee User Story

Here's our User Story of the Month:
THANKSGIVING - from Brian, NYC.
Yo meebee!
Hows it going there in meebee land ? Anyways here's my story.

As Thanksgiving is coming up this week and the smell of turkey is brewing, I was busy arranging to go back home to Oklahoma to see the folks on Thursday for Thanksgiving. I cant wait to stuff myself with Turkey, mash, gravy, & cranberries. But obviously while there, I'm going to catchup with a few of my old friends, watch plenty of football, and drinks gallons of beer! So I thought I'd try out meebee.

I didn't have time at work to call around my old friends back home, so I sent a bunch of them a meebee invite to meetup. It only took me a few minutes, I guess the same amount of time as it would've taken me to call just one of them, so that saved me a lot of time. Some came back asking me WTF it was, but most clicked the smiley mark and so I've pretty much filled up my weekend catching up with most of my old friends, even a chick I used to date :-)
What I loved about meebee most was just that - it saved me heaps of time, and I was surprised just how dead easy it was. Definitely gonna arrange more of my meetups this way over meebee.
But I didn't quite get the bee-mail at first, I thought it was an email system, but really its just my inbox & outbox of all the meetups I've arranged, so that's all cool now.

Cant wait for the meebee iphone app ! When's it coming out?
I'm getting a new iphone on Black Friday so just wondering.

Happy Thanksgiving ! Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment