Tuesday, September 29, 2009

meebee User Story


Hey thnx for your stories. Its great to hear the different stories and uses for meebee. We welcome your User Story anytime, just email us: blog@meebee.com

So as I promised, here's our User Story of the Month:

BOWLING NIGHT - from Jana, London:

Hi meebee, here's my story.
I finally got together with friends who are always busy working and we enjoyed a lovely night bowling. It was usually hard to arrange a time & place to meetup but this time it was much easier, so thanks.

As for my feedback, I found meebee easy to signup, then I imported my friends contacts from my Gmail and quickly organised them all into different Groups like School friends, work friends, aerobics class, and so on. That was quite fun actually. So now when I make meetings with friends it's really quick and actually more fun too.

The only thing I didn't like about it was in Step 3, I thought I had to do more but then I realised it was just a matter of clicking the SUBMIT button. So I felt really silly, but that's maybe because I'm new to it. Or maybe because I'm blonde ?? :)

It also took me a while to figure out Beemail. I'm getting used to it now, but I guess like with everything new, it takes getting used to the first time.

Im already arranging another GNO (Girls Night Out) on meebee next week. Cant wait!

PS: I love the bee ! So cute !

1 comment: